Harri’s Running Team Virtual Running Races: January, February, March, April 2017
What’s a virtual running race?
A virtual race is one that can be run at your convenience, your choice of location – any country, city, town, towpath, field, wood, or even on a treadmill!
- It’s all inclusive - for everyone and a fantastic way to keep yourself motivated and fit.
- There are no parking problems in a virtual race.
- No long loo queues.
- No traffic jams en route - reduce your carbon footprint.
- No intimidation, fear of failure, fear of being too slow, too fat, too old…
- No crowds or rules (you can wear your headphones!)
- You can race on your own terms at your own pace, walk if you like, or sprint the whole way.
- And you don’t have to run in bad weather because you can choose a dry day.
How does it work?
Sign up for the event (see below) Join Harri's Running Team Virtual Race Facebook Page This will provide you with motivation and virtual company and I’ll be on hand to offer advice too.
- Train for the event.
- Run the race, if possible in the time slot designated, either alone or with your friends, your dog, your children…
- Register your results on the Facebook page – running/walking apps, garmin photos, fitbit or vivo smart data, Strava, general photos that I believe show me you ran the distance.
- Receive Harri’s Running Team bling.
- Register for another event and keep going.
What does it cost? £12 per event (UK) £15 (International)
20% goes to charity – this will change every few months to a different charity. For Jan, Feb, March, April 2017 we will be supporting Doctors for Nepal
You can choose your event and pay by PayPal, which is safe and secure. Please contact me HERE for other payment methods.
SIGN UP TO A RACE:
Extras! Coming soon…
Digital download training plan £5
T-shirts – ‘My Virtual Race, catch me if you can!’ £15
One-to-one running session with me £15 for 30 mins/£20 for 45 mins – CONTACT ME
Virtual running club coming soon/running prizes to those who enter the most races each year.
We’re starting off small with just a few races but there will more events coming soon…
1,000 miles in a year, marathon distance, more fun runs, 5k’s, 10k’s and half-marathons.
Later there will be specially designed medals and themes to keep you motivated all year long.